Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

A.H Ash tray

Article about: Hi all, Picked this up via a deceased estate at auction sometime ago .It was purchased by me as an unknown piece ,and was alledgedly picked up during the war .I have read the various discuss

Default Re: A.H Ash tray

Thanks ,its no use to me so i plan to sell it on to someone who would appreciate it, any idea where would be the best place to sell it,as iam aware ebay wont allow its sdale.
    Cheers
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A.H Ash tray
    P
    Many

?

There is a classified section here but be aware that we encourage collector to collector prices which are lower than dealer to collector prices. If you sell to a dealer, you will likely get a lower price again as the dealer will want to add their mark up and make some money too.

I would suggest you try and sell direct to a collector for the best price all round.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks for your advice Adrian.
    I will probably sell privately or at auction,i am aware a dealer will want to make an assessive mark up.
    thanks
    steve

?

Don't forget at an auction unless you set a reserve you might not make very much and you might not even meet the reserve. You then have the auction house fees to take into consideration............

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Ash trays now listed for sale under the third reich art ,exotica section.

Third Reich German other militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

I recently got similar tea cup and plate. Do You think these may be originals too?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A.H Ash tray   A.H Ash tray  

The tea cup and saucer-do these have the Allach markings on them also? They look to be good.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Yes, there are green Allach factory markings. I also made a new topic about them. Actually I was almost 100% sure these can not be originals and also paid accordingly. Seller just wanted to get rid of them and starting price was 1 euro. When they are real, it the best deal of this year:-). If not - I can have a cup of tea myself...

1 Euro? Like you said, at That price, you could Use it and Still be ahead. If you ever want to sell them, let me know!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Actually I still paid more than 1 euro, it was just the starting price (without no reserv price). But comparing to the prices at Snyders webpage I did really paid almost nothing. I will make a cup of tea now and think a little bit about selling them:-).

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast