MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

A.H Ash tray

Article about: Hi all, Picked this up via a deceased estate at auction sometime ago .It was purchased by me as an unknown piece ,and was alledgedly picked up during the war .I have read the various discuss

Default Re: A.H Ash tray

Now that you mentioned Snyder... Why is people still buying from him?? And i don't mean buying an item that costs $50 but $5-6.000 !!
    Who gives that much money without double checking the item he is paying for??

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A.H Ash tray
    P
    Many

Well, maybe they just have too much money:-).

I would paraphrase what Frundsberg said...."Some idiots have too much money for their own good"...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

who the heck is this Charlie Snyder i keep hearing about? i am a noob in this community. thanks

Quote by sovint View Post
    who the heck is this Charlie Snyder i keep hearing about? i am a noob in this community. thanks
    Try using the 'Search' facility at the top of the page and all will become clear Grasshopper.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Hmmm so one question comnes straight to mind. how do you know he is peddling dodgy stuff? how do you know his stuff isnt authentic... it looks authentic. it seems to be priced authentic, and his story makes alot of sense, how he gets the stuff. and he wrote a book it seems.

Hmmm so one question comnes straight to mind. how do you know he is peddling dodgy stuff? how do you know his stuff isnt authentic... it looks authentic. it seems to be priced authentic, and his story makes alot of sense, how he gets the stuff. and he wrote a book it seems.
    That's the most naive load of crap i've heard on here in a long time, you're in the wrong hobby old boy, thanks for coming, it's been emotional.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Sovint - I have similar fake Allach items in my collection. If You are so sure that everything Snyder is sellig is good, I can offer You these Allach plates and cups for 50%:-).

Wow, the way "we" know is by studying known originals and period manufacturing. This crap is exactly why guys like Charlie are still in business LizardKing. Some people are lazy, just don't care to learn, while others are just plain dumb. And we all know you can't fix stupid.

?

I am sory, i trust you guys who have nothing to gain, alot more than him. But if i dont ask these questions, i wont learn why he has been judged the way he has. And fyi, aparently he has over 100 new items weekkly, and has sold over 20,000 items. its obviosuly impossible for him to get that. did he take a container ship to germany to pick up the things he looted? lol he is still unpacking it and selling stuff like "rommels cap" whome he got off his widow in the 1970s, doesnt make sense. why would he sell it in 2013, when he has had it since the 70s, and has been in business many years. that doesnt make sense., he would have flogged that off as soon as he went into business.

But apart from that, i guess it shows how much fake stuff there is makes me sad.
    how can i trust anything anymore >.< with such sophisticated fakes.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast