Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Heer stein?

Article about: I have seen this for sale, and whilst it is outside my budget I thought you might like to see it. I am assuming it is not a modern copy!!

?

Default Heer stein?

I have seen this for sale, and whilst it is outside my budget I thought you might like to see it. I am assuming it is not a modern copy!!Heer stein?Heer stein?Heer stein?Heer stein?Heer stein?Heer stein?Heer stein?Heer stein?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer stein?
    P
    Many

Looks OK to me from these photos, what is the seller asking?

FWIW, your example appears identical in construction and fittings to my example except for the graphic. Both being Munich units at the time I would assume the same manufacturer supplied many of the local units with their regimental service steins.

Heer stein? Heer stein? Heer stein?

?

I love steins!!! I have several myself . 1 WW1 and 2 modern steins from Deutschland. Thanks for showing those.
    Are there any Mfg's marking on either of those?

Semper Fi

?

Seller is looking for $900, which is way higher than I would go, although it does look good. Here is my pre war mug, which was a steal at $25.

Heer stein?

Wow, $900 is high for sure! Maybe in the stein collecting world your example is rare and therefore commands a higher price but if only a nice representative example is what you're after then i'd be looking elsewhere for sure.

I think I paid about $750 all up for my example and that was from a dealer and I always thought I paid too much for it so 900 smackers is right out of the ball park.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Are there any Mfg's marking on either of those?
    Hi Phil,

I hope i'm not crashing Al's thread too much but here you go with some markings on my stein. I have no idea of the significance of them as i'm not a stein collector (I just know I always wanted one )

Heer stein?

Heer stein?

?

Feel free to crash - more interesting things tend to surface when people do!

No expert but i like the look of it!....

?

Nice original stein but a little pricey - there are some that do demand these prices but from small units etc.

Horst

Heer stein?
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

900 the mans a lunatic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast