?

Default Re: Hermann Goering Tobacco Tin

Describing it as " fancy" is wierd

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Goering Tobacco Tin
    P
    Many

I see his voicemail is listed on this doc. Hmmmm... Maybe people should call and ask him to refund this young man's money? Or, maybe contact Military Trader and shows that he attends and enlighten them of his fake items. An individual like this should not be established and selling in this age.

One of his usual tactics is to loudly proclaim that the people that tell you it's fake don't know what they're talking about and that it comes with a "lifetime certificate of authenticity", so if you ever find a Real expert that says it's bad, then he'll refund it....the problem is, nobody ever seems to find such an expert....

Man...ripping off a 17 year old for 560 dollars...Charlie....you're getting even rottener in your old age than you ever were....I think we all took a hit from that pirate back in the 60's and 70's and we just took it in stride as a learning experience...but This is hitting a new low-even for Him....Wow...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Why, oh why, oh why do people go to Snyder's without doing just a basic check on the forum first? There are countless posts containing his name and none mention him in a positive light.

There is a typo in the COA however. It should read 'Herman Goering FANTASY NSDAP tobacco tin.

There is absolutely no provenance this belonged to Goering, there is no proof Speer validated it except for what Snyder says and his word is worthless. It looks more like a powder compact. In fact don't be surprised to see an exact replica of this on his site shortly with Eva Braun's monogram emblazoned on the lid.

It is so frustrating to see people blow their money on rubbish from this site when a quick search could save them, in this case $560 and even more frustrating that people still believe his lies and fantasy stories.
    With respect, at seventeen years old, you should be seeking the advice and expertise of more learned members of the forum and not be blowing a decent wad of money like this without asking the question first. There is a wealth of experience here that money can't buy, only time and again, with respect, at seventeen you don't have that in sufficient quantity to make calls like this. I'm not 'having a go' at you but it really is that frustrating.
    What's even more galling is that Snyder has taken money from a young collector and whether or not he knew it, it still leaves an unpleasant taste in the mouth.

Does anyone know what returns policy Snyder has?

Please try and seek your money back and please never go shopping there again.

Keep us up to date with your progress in getting your money back. If you have no joy, let us know. I, and I'm sure many others here will be willing to write a snotogram to Snyder in your support.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    One of his usual tactics is to loudly proclaim that the people that tell you it's fake don't know what they're talking about and that it comes with a "lifetime certificate of authenticity", so if you ever find a Real expert that says it's bad, then he'll refund it....the problem is, nobody ever seems to find such an expert....

Man...ripping off a 17 year old for 560 dollars...Charlie....you're getting even rottener in your old age than you ever were....I think we all took a hit from that pirate back in the 60's and 70's and we just took it in stride as a learning experience...but This is hitting a new low-even for Him....Wow...
    So why can't the collector community take a stand and advertise against him? Where are his experts to prove his stuff? He probably advertises in Military Trader and other such publications. Do they want to advertise for a thief such as this?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Describing it as " fancy" is wierd
    Perhaps he is running out of adjectives to describe his BS items. I say we start blowing up his voice mail until this young man sees his money returned. If that fails, I can get contacts in the Attorney Generals office for dealings with business licenses and such. He must have one of those, if nothing more than a dealers license so he can buy items tax free for resale. Lets make this a living hell for him.

nah ill take care of the problem myself no he didnt know i was 17 but it doesnt matter thanks for your opinions too

You can try, but as you can see, he has failed to issue refunds to collectors here, so he may try to give you the run around. In the event that he fails to refund, let us know. The problem with Snyders Treasures is bigger than just your one purchase. It has apparently gone on for decades. it's your money, you can deal with it as you wish.

I did have an idea though. Everyone on the forum should send an email to Snyder asking to buy something. And send the total to him in Monopoly money. Won't solve anything, but it would be damn funny and might send a message to this schmuck.

sounds like his stuff even isn't worth Monopoly money!

Quote by Danmark View Post
    sounds like his stuff even isn't worth Monopoly money!
    Maybe but it would still be fun.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast