Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hermann Goering Tobacco Tin

Article about: Describing it as " fancy" is wierd

Default Re: Hermann Goering Tobacco Tin

Charlie refers to his victims as "marks" that are stupid and deserve what they get. I have to wonder just how many dollars this old reprobate has laughingly screwed his customers out of. Does he have Anything at all trustable on his website? Man....that sure brings back the memories of the early collecting days. Sending in the mail for beautifully put together catalogs and talking on the phone to people all over the country-never having even a twinkling of an idea that the person that sounded so nice on the phone and who wrote such wonderful descriptions wasn't a normal person at all, but was, in reality, a Swine. So many of them ended up badly over the years-Joe Walters got himself shot in the head, Roger Steele-the smiling blonde conman-got himself shot to death in a filthy empty parking lot. I wonder whatever happened to Ken Lane? But old Charlie and his crates full of Hitler paintings and Eva's undies...he just seems to go one forever. Maybe you have to be a conscienceless thief to live forever....maybe he's found the fountain of youth-lying to good people and taking their money....Whatever his secret is, it sure seems to work...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hermann Goering Tobacco Tin
    P
    Many

It is a SA buckle center badly mounted to an old tin and his COA is all lies and surely that must be an offence in the USA. I would go straight to the police with it and the paperwork, as it is an outright miss representation of the truth.

He cant claim to have got it wrong, as many sellers of fakes might claim, as he has put his name to the document and this type of forgery must be illegal. Did you buy it in the shop in person or over the net. If he posted it to you, you can report it to the US postal service, as that is an offence under US law and that is a federal offence and can carry very severe penalties.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Charlie is a bastard who stole 1000$ dollars from me back in the early 2000s, the swine did not answer my emails or phone calls...... so when i went over to the states with the family the following year i shoved the repo ss items so far into him he could probably taste the fakes. Got my money back after a largely hostile yell battle.
    Morris

Good on ya Morris
    He didn't expect that I bet.

I hope you get a refund.....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    Also, I see you're 17 and from Cali. Isn't 17 a minor in Cali? Maybe you can work that angle on his stupid ass and get your money back. Why is he ripping off kids? Ask him that and tell him your parents are consulting a lawyer. Go to war with him, kid! Dude is a thief!
    This is completely correct. At 17, you are not able to make a legal contract to buy anything. Let us know how things turn out. It is a terrible feeling to get ripped off. Let us help you in the future. That guy is a known fraudster for many years.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This is completely correct. At 17, you are not able to make a legal contract to buy anything. Let us know how things turn out. It is a terrible feeling to get ripped off. Let us help you in the future. That guy is a known fraudster for many years.
    Hence my comment above about the attorney generals office and business licenses.

Quote by Bond View Post
    It is a SA buckle center badly mounted to an old tin and his COA is all lies and surely that must be an offence in the USA. I would go straight to the police with it and the paperwork, as it is an outright miss representation of the truth.

He cant claim to have got it wrong, as many sellers of fakes might claim, as he has put his name to the document and this type of forgery must be illegal. Did you buy it in the shop in person or over the net. If he posted it to you, you can report it to the US postal service, as that is an offence under US law and that is a federal offence and can carry very severe penalties.
    As stated above "its a SA buckle center badly mounted" on what looks like a 1950's womens powder puff case. We found one of these cases while digging the garden last year.

Indeed - looks like an altered 'fancy' ( read: Fantasy ) - ladies compact !
    The inside of the lid would have originally held a mirror.

This is really sad, and I hope the old shyster burns.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

And next week, he'll probably be trying to flog the "actual cigarette that HG made from the tobacco"...

Good luck with the refund anyway,

Regards,

Carl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast