MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

i need help.

Article about: i have a belt buckel that is from 1938 .it has the war bird that is carring a swaztica in its claws . this item is in great condition and has the leather strap part that has date on it how d

michellyn
    ?

Default i need help.

i have a belt buckel that is from 1938 .it has the war bird that is carring a swaztica in its claws . this item is in great condition and has the leather strap part that has date on it how do i find whats its worth. then the 2nd item i have is a carved statue i believe its made of rock. it is a mother and two children i think it is marked ussr but i cant seam to find any thing that even closely match this keep sake. please help me????

2. # ADS

Default Re: i need help.

hello and welkom, but pictures would help a lot.

Hi Michellyn and welcome to the forum. Photos of the items are needed to be able to give you any sort of answer to your questions.
    Tom

Hi Michellyn

Welcome to the forum, we really need pictures of the buckle in question if you wan further help as I have no idea about wich type you are talking about.

Greetz

Nick VR

gar
    ?

we need photos to give you a good idea of what you have

michellyn
    ?

i am having a hard time up loading these pics

Can you post them with a personal message to my email adress, you will find a link to do so when clicking on my nick name.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.