Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

III Reich X-mas tree decorations

Article about: Please post picures of Your III-Reich related X-mas tree decorations. Is this little Adolf original period item or just a fantasy piece?

Default III Reich X-mas tree decorations

Please post picures of Your III-Reich related X-mas tree decorations. Is this little Adolf original period item or just a fantasy piece?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture III Reich X-mas tree decorations   III Reich X-mas tree decorations  

III Reich X-mas tree decorations  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement III Reich X-mas tree decorations
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: III Reich X-mas tree decorations

these items have been around for years now , as far as i know some items of this type were produced in the tr period . but were banned soon after the nsdap came to power in 1933 . the majority of them on sale on dealers sites and auction type sites i believe to be fake , so many are around for sale its hard to believe that so many sets of delicate glass globes survived the years since ww2 to now turn up in mint condition today. i think the majority on sale are cheaply produced in china ,as the old saying goes fools and there money are easily parted...stug

?

Default Re: III Reich X-mas tree decorations

Take away the paint & you can clearly see a traditional bearded Santa Claus shape - Sorry not convinced.