Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

large bronze hitler relief plaque, whos the maker? and what was this made for?

Article about: i will post fotos of this nice metal bronze?, however i cannot find what the makers mark is looks to be OOE (see pic) and what is this large plaque made for? the back has the original patina

Default large bronze hitler relief plaque, whos the maker? and what was this made for?

i will post fotos of this nice metal bronze?, however i cannot find what the makers mark is looks to be OOE (see pic) and what is this large plaque made for? the back has the original patina someone possibly cleaned the front. i have had many looks and no replies, is everyone baffled or just not know anything about it.the size is 10 inchws by 11 1/2 inches. thanks for any infolarge bronze hitler relief plaque, whos the maker? and what was this made for?large bronze hitler relief plaque, whos the maker? and what was this made for?large bronze hitler relief plaque, whos the maker? and what was this made for?
    Last edited by tarvin890; 12-17-2012 at 03:04 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement large bronze hitler relief plaque, whos the maker? and what was this made for?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: large bronze hitler relief plaque, whos the maker? and what was this made for?

Nice plaque, these were made to hang on walls both in private homes and in a business or political establishment -
    As to the make ?? but it is period made.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Default Re: large bronze hitler relief plaque, whos the maker? and what was this made for?

Appears to be an early piece after 1933, as the older term "Volkskanzler" is used, rather than Fuhrer or Reichskanzler...Just my opinion based on observation. A nice piece!
    cheers, Glenn

I think you are right glen.

thank you all for your observations!

- - Updated - -

thank you

- - Updated - -

thanks!

and thank you too, i now know that i like the early piece, the large bold relief is very alive! thank you