Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Large ceramic bust of a German soldier

Article about: Hello all, just this evening I traded a Luft leather flight cap to a gentleman for this outstanding bust. Its big, at least a foot and a half tall, slipcast ceramic. The details are sharp, a

Default Large ceramic bust of a German soldier

Hello all, just this evening I traded a Luft leather flight cap to a gentleman for this outstanding bust. Its big, at least a foot and a half tall, slipcast ceramic. The details are sharp, and its artist signed. It has some damage, and a poor repair job, but overall, I think I made out like a bandit. If anyone has any info on the signature, or the piece itself, I'd love to hear it. Thanks, and Cheer!

Todd

Large ceramic bust of a German soldierLarge ceramic bust of a German soldierLarge ceramic bust of a German soldier

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large ceramic bust of a German soldier
    P
    Many

Personally, if it were mine, I'd take it to a ceramic expert and have it professionally restored. Would look awesome.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It just so happens , I'm a bit of a sculptor myself, so it won't be any problem to restore. I might throw a realistic paint job on him as well.

MAP
    ?

Great cornerstone for a display. Can see it next to a bayo, buckle and helmet!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)