Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Cognac bottle

Article about: I have the opportunity to trade for this item. It was told to me that this is an authentic Luftwaffe cognac bottle. Attached are photo's. Sorry for my bad photoshop ability to crop the owner

Default Luftwaffe Cognac bottle

I have the opportunity to trade for this item. It was told to me that this is an authentic Luftwaffe cognac bottle. Attached are photo's. Sorry for my bad photoshop ability to crop the owners website markers off the item. From the photo's does it look authentic? what kind of price range would this demand? Thanks for any help as I've never seen one of these before, and don't know if it would be a good trade or not.Luftwaffe Cognac bottleLuftwaffe Cognac bottleLuftwaffe Cognac bottleLuftwaffe Cognac bottleLuftwaffe Cognac bottle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Cognac bottle
    P
    Many

I think Cognac is not good when you pilot a ME 109...
    Colleagues ?

Cognac and piloting do not mix, Lebus

In all seriousness, the eagle doesn't look well executed and why would there be a Luft eagle on an alcohol bottle? I would pass. I walk through antique shops around my area and see things like this and none pass the grade after 5 minutes of looking at them.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I know, on a french forum we had a flasq for pilot....Not possible.

Thanks for the replies guys. I think you are right. I'll just pass on this one. I'm so glad this forum is so helpful. I'd be making a lot of mistakes if it wasn't for the help on here. Best regards...

if its cheap enough buy the bloody thing at the end of the day you will have a lead crystal decanter.drink up. make mine savania.

Glad to help out...I recommend joining the Gold Club to help maintain this valuable Forum...a great investment at your fingertips!
    As far as the item is concerned, the engraving is misspelled "Offizierkorps" when it should be "Offizierskorps"...I've seen this one somewhere before...SnydersTreasures perhaps?
    cheers, Glenn

Glenn, Thanks for the info. The items is from WW2 GERMAN MILITARIA. Ok I just joined the club!

Welcome to the Forum, friend!
    I'm sure you'll find this to be the best Forum for Militaria on the Web, and a worthy investment...!
    cheers, Glenn