Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

medaille der reserve luftsperr abteilung 207 zur erinnerung an weihnacht 1940

Article about: Hello all! Here is something I picked up recently. I know this was an unofficial medal, but I can find very little info it. I would greatly appreciate any info or opinions on it. It has a gr

Default medaille der reserve luftsperr abteilung 207 zur erinnerung an weihnacht 1940

Hello all! Here is something I picked up recently. I know this was an unofficial medal, but I can find very little info it. I would greatly appreciate any info or opinions on it. It has a great look to it, and the leather strap looks period as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture medaille der reserve luftsperr abteilung 207 zur erinnerung an weihnacht 1940   medaille der reserve luftsperr abteilung 207 zur erinnerung an weihnacht 1940  

Last edited by rbminis; 02-20-2015 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Edited to orient photos properly.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement medaille der reserve luftsperr abteilung 207 zur erinnerung an weihnacht 1940
    P
    Many

Since this is for a reserve reg. it is likely little more than a watch fob or something like that.
    Ralph.
    I have rotated your photos and moved your thread to a section that is more suited to it I believe.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Since this is for a reserve reg. it is likely little more than a watch fob or something like that.
    Ralph.
    I have rotated your photos and moved your thread to a section that is more suited to it I believe.
    I agree
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

A Christmas gift for 1940 for members of the Reserve Regiment. A Very nice watch fob!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I stand with the others,w/fob.