Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mogul spent $660K on Nazi memorabilia so it wouldn't fall into wrong hands

Article about: Abdallah Chatila bought Nazi memorabilia to keep it out of wrong hands

?

This is what happens when the winners get to control the narrative of wars. My grandfather became one of the top engineers in DuPont history and was airborne for the US army in WW2. Yet, he was objective enough to understand the good guys vs bad guys narrative is complete propaganda. My mom told me my grandfather was asked to work on the atomic bomb and declined. Nobody in the acceptable field of education continually mentions that the genocide of German women and children in the fire bombing of Dresden was fueled by "HATE". There isn't hundred's of movies on Netflix about the rape of Berlin because that goes against the people who control '''Hollywood's''' narrative of the war. Yet, my middle school went to see Schindler's list in the theater and took a school trip to the holocaust museum in Washington DC.

Hypothetically imagine if a Korean man bought the hat Harry S. Truman wore on the day of genocide when Japanese women and children were slaughtered in the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Then that Korean man who bought president Truman's hat donated it to a Japanese foundation because he was scared it would fall into the hands of Trump's MAGA supporting American nationalist. We live in total clown world and my grandfather would undoubtedly be rolling in his grave if he knew being in the US army during WW2 and the outcome of that war would shape the western world to what it has become. Was JFK wrong for calling Hitler a legend? Seriously ask yourselves this. Are the views of Charles Lindbergh, Walt Disney, Wernher von Braun, Henry Ford, George S. Patton, Robert Taft and many others from the 20th century not accurate?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mogul spent 0K on Nazi memorabilia so it wouldn't fall into wrong hands
    P
    Many

I learned long ago that history is 'plastic'.

JMM
    ?

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

I guess he considers us collectors as the wrong hands.

People who have a true passion for history knows that this good and evil side of all wars are just propaganda written bye the winners or as William Wallace said "Historians from England will say I am a liar, but history is written by those who have hanged heroes"

?

Quote by Erich S View Post
    I guess he considers us collectors as the wrong hands.
    How rare is that Ahnenerbe piece in your avatar? Do collectors on this forum have other Ahnenerbe relics?

Hi Jack,
    Not too many of these brooches out there. It’s maker marked and has a .925 silver content.

CGR
    ?

These same people that want you to accept everything they say and do yet try and dictate what you want to do.
    An owner of an Antique store here had a woman come in one day and she saw a dealers German WW2 items for sale she huffed about it and tried to make a stink about it. The owner told her if she didn't like it to leave and don't come back. Only way to deal with these controlling snowflakes.
    I will buy whatever I want with MY money, they don't help me make it and are not going to tell me what I can spend it on.

?

Quote by CGR View Post
    These same people that want you to accept everything they say and do yet try and dictate what you want to do.
    An owner of an Antique store here had a woman come in one day and she saw a dealers German WW2 items for sale she huffed about it and tried to make a stink about it. The owner told her if she didn't like it to leave and don't come back. Only way to deal with these controlling snowflakes.
    I will buy whatever I want with MY money, they don't help me make it and are not going to tell me what I can spend it on.
    I have actually seen this same thing happen at an antique shop in Pennsylvania. Keep in mind you can say you will buy whatever you want with your money but what happens when third reich items become illegal in the US. The baby boomers are the final generation born into a European America so as the population changes so will the values of the country including 1A & 2A. We can't vote our way out of that considering conservative inc is at the top controlled by the same people that control the left. America in reality post WW2 and the cultural revolution of the 1960's is a one party state. The left vs right paradigm is an illusion and there is no fundamental difference between the people who control the republicans or democarts in the 21st century.

CGR
    ?

If he or any other whiner wants to help society they should start with getting people like the shysters on ebay selling fakes. Crap like this and all the fake EB, EVA BRAUN silverware, good grief she would have had to have owned 10 warehouses to store it all.
    Mogul spent 0K on Nazi memorabilia so it wouldn't fall into wrong hands

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast