Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Nazi chair. thoughts?

Article about: Here my opinion I do not like it,I have seen mirrors desks and other furniture pieces with this stamp on it and never like them.Always on cheap pieces of furniture anyone could have a stamp

Default Re: Nazi chair. thoughts?

Pictures would help.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi chair. thoughts?
    P
    Many

Hello, the chair is so ok
    and original
    some have even..

stemp is : Heeres Unterkunft Mü - München ? Mühlheim ?

look example ->
    Kantine Messerschmitt

I do not see the chair you speek of pic on left is orig post pic.

Eric

Attachment 224205Nazi chair. thoughts?

The style of chair would accord with the periode!
    Also the varnish seems periode, and I don't see artificial aging, general condition also look all right.
    Don't know for the markings, but I would assume that kind of furniture would indeed be marked.
    Regarding the pictures above, one could not expect all chairs to be the same for every canteen or what ever place they where needed for at that time.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

ez1969 that's an example from my photo archive.

I wanted to say

The Germans are at this time no longer sitting on the floor

want to see her another chair?

I have to dig in my bunker

one of this :
    Lazarett ->
    Last edited by sSterbebild; 07-23-2011 at 06:16 PM.

Sorry it took me a while to get some pictures. My chairs don't look anything like yours.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi chair. thoughts?   Nazi chair. thoughts?  

Nazi chair. thoughts?   Nazi chair. thoughts?  

Nazi chair. thoughts?   Nazi chair. thoughts?  

Nazi chair. thoughts?  

Oh my goodness.....will someone tell me how rare it is to own these chairs? I have been searching for something similar to these chairs on the internet for months now and the only thing about chairs that even came up was this forum. Another thing, I am only 28, so I don't know a whole lot about controversy. I just read an article from 2009 that said you could receive 3 years in jail in germany, england, and some other country if you were caught selling nazi memorabilia. Is this true? I am very curious. I know when we found these chairs in 1991 or 1992, granted I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, my mother's german friend told us not to tell anybody about them. She said when WWII was over, every thing with the nazi symbol was destroyed and if they found anyone with anything that had the symbol on it after they destroyed everything, they were put in jail. I thought since this is almost 20 years later, all that would be over with. Can someone give me some info. on this please? These chairs I will inherit in a few years, so I want to know what I am getting into. I also want to know if I would be better off convincing my mother to sell them now. She would sell them if I told her they were worth a lot. I didn't think they would be worth anything, though. Sorry, I am just so confused!

my doctoral chair costs 300 €

Jail, fine, but there is no show for the public

your chair should come from an officer's mess

I am sorry, but not to second guess you. I don't think my chair came from a mess hall. Why would they have a padded chair in a mess hall?? Could you please explain if possible? I obviously don't know a whole lot about WWI or WWII history. Thank you.

The eagle on my chair is different than most eagles I have seen. The only one I have seen before is on the HF31 Reichsmarschall flag from 1939-1941. I just ran across that today. Am I correct on that or is my information false?? Does that mean it was his chair or one of his men's chairs??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast