Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

NSDAP Standarte Pole Top Copy...

Article about: I've always considered these pole-eagles to be among the most attractive 3rd Reich creations...An original is obviously out of the question for me, but I found this one today being sold to r

Quote by MAP View Post
    Tough however blowing the budget on the second day of the month.......don't go spending August's budget now.
    Agreed. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Wait, scratch that. I've already spent August's budget.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Standarte Pole Top Copy...
    P
    Many

Really nice looking copy nice find

Seller just messaged me with the tracking number, it will be here in 3 days from UK...He underestimated shipping costs, and it cost him 71.50 British Pounds ($110 USD) to ship, so he certainly didn't make alot of money on the deal (a mere $48.00 USD)...I've offered to send him a bit more money in a few weeks, in the interest of fairness and the fact that the money is going to charity...Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the mail-man stopping by...
    Shipping from the UK is FAR more expensive than shipping costs from Germany, I notice...

cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 07-04-2015 at 06:01 PM.

That's kind of you Glen. :-). Will you have to pay the delivery service any money, or pay any taxes to the Government.?

No, I don't expect to see any such charges...
    Glenn

Glen, here in England,we would have to pay the courier for delivering it, also Customs & Excise would charge you too. I once bought some insignia from Bill Shea. The cost on the packet from Bill was $ 100. When it arrived to me in England I had to pay UPS ( customs & Excise inclusive) £59.00. That's like $ 90.00. ????? At a rate of 1.53 dollars to the £
    They do not call it RIB OF BRITAIN for nothing. But anything from Europe is free. :-)

Believe it or not, this is the very first time I've had anything shipped from the UK...Generally, my purchases are either from the US or Germany...But I'm definitely taken aback seeing the high costs of shipping from the UK, lol...
    cheers, Glenn

That looks fantastic Glenn.

Jonathan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2