Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

NSDAP Tealights?.

Article about: Heres a modern grave light with a lid although basic ones can be purchased without lids which can fit inside a glass lantern type container or just placed on the grave. I would suggest that

?

That is Crazy Fred , i thought you were Joking! , in their original box aswell. Thank you for sharing the pictures , i'm being offered 7 of them to buy. But must admit it does dishearten me knowing that these were for fallen soldiers graves. I much prefer the idea of them being on display for rally's or for German soldiers homecoming etc. I really like the pictures Fred and sorry for thinking you were just joking. To see a whole box is great.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Tealights?.
    P
    Many

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

These small tealight holders were used for a lot of different things. Being made of a celluloid material I think that these were used as table decoration at Partei functions. They wouldn't last very long outside.

There are actually 5 boxes of these cups in the yellow box. I am holding these for a friend until he comes back for the SOS this year.

Fred

NSDAP Tealights?.NSDAP Tealights?.NSDAP Tealights?.NSDAP Tealights?.

Mmm, classifieds maybe.

These would make a great background addition to any display with the use..of those little battery operated church candles...as a real candle itself might be dangerous..and there goes the display. These are great Fred..thanks for sharing and giving everyone false hope of getting one. Tease Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Larry,

No false hope here!! My friend always likes to make a buck!! I will talk to my friend and see if he would like to sell some before the SOS! I will be leaving the country in a few days, Roadtrip to Great Britain and Europe, so when I get back I might be able to do something!!

Fred

I'd be interested in a couple of these things too! Has anyone seen any period pics of these things in use? I've tried googling them but can't find anything.

Fred bring some with you, could save on postage , not sure what customs would make of it though
    i just happen to be in the UK, If you decide to visit Robin Hood county give me a shout maybe a few of us could meet for a beer.

Fred Green
    ?

greatwhite,

Take a look at the link I posted in my last message "Roadtrip" I am already dragging a pile of stuff with me and these are pretty fragile. I really doubt if they would survive the trip.

Fred

?

Again great Pictures Fred , amazing that you have so many of them. Larry C and Greatwhite seeing you are keen to acquire these i will give you the link as there is a seller on Amazon who found a boxload in a relatives attic he is selling 7 a time for 30 quid , which was what i was going to go for. I emailed him for background on the items and that is when he told me the info. I would rather you chaps have them and enjoy them . Here is the link chaps you might have to copy and paste it. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...condition=used

?

jimm - you have to remember that by 1933 there were a few million members of the NSDAP i.e SA,SS,DAF,Vet.organizations etc some of these passed by natural causes also the early"Kampf Zeit" making these grave lights a popular item early on.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast