Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSKK, Enemal Sign.

Article about: Hello again! here is a NSKK Enamel sign. would be nice to hear some oppinions. i found the same type of Sign here Archive: 'Nationalsozialistisches Kraftfahrkorps' Enamel Sign does anybod an

Default NSKK, Enemal Sign.

Hello again! here is a NSKK Enamel sign. would be nice to hear some oppinions. i found the same type of Sign here
    Archive: 'Nationalsozialistisches Kraftfahrkorps' Enamel Sign does anybod
    anybody know if they are good?

Best Regards Tobias

NSKK, Enemal Sign.NSKK, Enemal Sign.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSKK, Enemal Sign.
    P
    Many

?

I would say that the one from the link of Militaria Plaza is good and the one you show in the posted pictures is bad.
    It looks artificially aged. The eagle looks very bad and other things about it tell me it's bad.

These signs seems to be an mine field.

I guess you have the same oppinion about this one to? they are from the same collection

Steel SIgn Deutche Rotes Kreuz.

?

I don't know about the "red cross" one. But if you look at the back it has the same fake aging. Looks like some sort of
    bubbling acid to make it look old and slightly rusted. Same with your signs here Thirs Reich Enamel signs?? Opinions Please. Not 100% positive that they are all bad but if so many are bad
    in the group then I would not want to take a chance on the others. Just my opinion.

Do you collect this kind of signs yourself? would be nice to see other signs and compare and i find some sold at militaria plaza and also the red cross at Wittman militaria and i been looking many times now and compare cant se any real different or proof that they are fake. do you know if there are any pictures of known fakes from this signs?

Best regards Tobias

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    I guess you have the same oppinion about this one to? they are from the same collection

Steel SIgn Deutche Rotes Kreuz.
    Please save the photos and upload them directly to this thread.
    Once the items sells, the link will be useless.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

More pics from German red cross Enamel sign.

NSKK, Enemal Sign.NSKK, Enemal Sign.NSKK, Enemal Sign.NSKK, Enemal Sign.NSKK, Enemal Sign.NSKK, Enemal Sign.
    Last edited by Agitatorn; 06-22-2018 at 07:47 PM.

found 2 of this on the net so far , no clue if its good or bad. DAF Enamel signs.

NSKK, Enemal Sign.NSKK, Enemal Sign.NSKK, Enemal Sign.

?

Tobis, I would not call myself a expert on signs. I own an 1934 style NSDAP & an SA der NSDAP
    sign and I have been looking at many more for a few years now. I don't want to get into the DAP
    signs because I don't collect those. BUT I find it very interesting that the same fake bubbling aging
    on the back of the fake NSKK sign is also present on the "red Cross" sign. I also find it interesting
    that they have the same "tree branch" type of cracking coming from the damaged enamel on both
    signs. Also the damage to the enamel is well placed.
    Again someone else can have another opinion but that is mine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast