Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

occupation of paris? ?

Article about: Evening all just wondered if anybody would know anything about this bracelet that I was given a few years ago not sure if anyone else has one or has seen one?

Default occupation of paris? ?

Evening all just wondered if anybody would know anything about this bracelet that I was given a few years ago not sure if anyone else has one or has seen one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture occupation of paris? ?   occupation of paris? ?  

occupation of paris? ?   occupation of paris? ?  

occupation of paris? ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement occupation of paris? ?
    P
    Many

?

Basic tourist Paris souvenir bracelet post 45.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Sorry i don't think these are anything to do with the occupation!....

Ok thanks guys

Well, such items do not have any real connection with occupation but they still were very popular among the Germans. In 1940 Germans were like tourists in France anyway.

?

Quote by Horst View Post
    Basic tourist Paris souvenir bracelet post 45.

Horst
    For 100% sure?

I can´t give a statement on this exact bracelet, but for sure there are of course 1940 made souvenir items too, so i would like to hear a closer explanation of your opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perhaps a tourist item from before the occupation, as it appears to have nothing relating to the Germans on it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Nearly my opinion too. Tourist souvenir with no relating to the Germans. Could be baught by a tourist, of course by a solder too.
    But all in all i think it is period and made in 1940 - there is no reason for faking such item in my eyes. Nothing to earn money :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is one medal for the entry in Paris
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Quote by odal View Post
    Nearly my opinion too. Tourist souvenir with no relating to the Germans. Could be baught by a tourist, of course by a solder too.
    But all in all i think it is period and made in 1940 - there is no reason for faking such item in my eyes. Nothing to earn money :-)
    Never stated that it was a fake only "post 45" meaning an item made after 1945 - was in france/Paris in the 60,s and these types of items were selling in most souvenir shops throughout the city & I would guess that they still are being sold to tourist today.
    But I guess your guess is as good as mine relative to being sold to German soldiers as well??
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast