Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Original painting of Herman Göring!!!

Article about: Wow terrific paintings...would love to own something like that one day..

Default Re: Original painting of Herman Göring!!!

Quote by operaman View Post
    Hey ''buddy'' I am surprised that you are so rude at 19,most of the time it takes a life time.Calm down,how many paintings do yo want to see? How bout you send a photo of the paintings hanging in a Norwegian Museum.That I would like to see.
    Hi "operaman", I was not trying to be rude
    I simply asked you if you had seen some other examples
    I have not...

Best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original painting of Herman Göring!!!
    P
    Many

Close-ups as requested...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original painting of Herman Göring!!!   Original painting of Herman Göring!!!  

Original painting of Herman Göring!!!   Original painting of Herman Göring!!!  

Really great painting, sorry I am not sure of value.

Beauty none the less!

-Josh

Thanks Josh

Again I agree with you.I don't know how many but certanly more than one.An artist name would help a lot.Un singed paintings of anything are suspect.

Thats fine,I appreciate that.I have some photos in my library and some postcards of painting of the Field Marshal and of Hitler I will post after work today.Regards from USA

?

Very nice painting. Congrats on fidning it. I know nothing about paintings, but it sure looks like it was Painted and not printed to me. Who cares how many were painted?? It can still be a period peice, right? A little strange that the artist didnt sign it, but is it possible that the signature is covered by the frame?? Overall, as long as you personally are happy with it...thats all that really matters anyway. Thanks for sharing and keep us updated

100% an original oil painting, and not a screen print. And we also know from first hand it is ww2 era, and not painted after the war. Next question would be who painted it and how many did he make. As it is war era, and hidden shortly after the war we can rule out it was ever reframed, and by doing that the signature got lost, so we can safely say it was never signed in the first place.
    Looking at the close-ups of the work we see it was painted fast, without many color malanges, so I think it was done by an anonymous artist who made a living out of painting this kind of works, maybe from postcards. I'm also pretty sure not many survided, so that makes it rare too.
    Last question; do you think by looking at the two works they are both from the same hand?

Good observation and I tend to agree.I do not think it is one of a kind.But no matter what interesting stuff.

I saw your helmet on youtube, nice well preserved.Did you find it in a cold lake where corrosion would be slow?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast