Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

is this a period german flag is it legit??

Article about: hi found this flag sellers asking for \\$100! i have never seen a flag like this before! Has some serious wear and tear! Have any of you guys here seen one before? any idea who used it you wou

Talking is this a period german flag is it legit??

hi found this flag sellers asking for $100!

i have never seen a flag like this before!

Has some serious wear and tear!

Have any of you guys here seen one before?

any idea who used it you would think navy or something i think the listing sujests its water sports flag??

any comments welcome

as i like the design on it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture is this a period german flag is it legit??   is this a period german flag is it legit??  

Attached Images Attached Images is this a period german flag is it legit?? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is this a period german flag is it legit??
    P
    Many

Default Re: is this a period german flag is it legit??

Hi Ewan, it is the Wassersportflagge.

Not a common item. I cannot say I have seen one before though, so I will not say good or bad.

What is the size?

Cheers, Ade.

?

I think it's original, but if you found it on the svmilitaria.com I'am do not advise to buy it, as I've sent to that dealer 5 times inquiry about the items, just once get an answer like:" I must do an inventory check on these items. It will take a day or 2, but I will email you back." and next 4 my mails was unanswered... I'am disapointed with that kind of work with customers, and that will say to me -what he will do after the money in the hands?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

the 2 points on the anchor are 2 different sizes,, those WW II Germans were PROUD of their ANCHOR!

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I think it's original, but if you found it on the svmilitaria.com I'am do not advise to buy it, as I've sent to that dealer 5 times inquiry about the items, just once get an answer like:" I must do an inventory check on these items. It will take a day or 2, but I will email you back." and next 4 my mails was unanswered... I'am disapointed with that kind of work with customers, and that will say to me -what he will do after the money in the hands?
    Hi Dimas, I will talk to Karl about his service. He gets very busy with his family sometimes, but business should be business.
    He has been pretty fair with me, but like you say he is not very prompt sometimes. Sometimes he is fast though. I usually call him, but know that is not really economical with overseas collectors. He finds some interesting items, and is a pretty good guy.

Regards, Steve

Regards, Steve