Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this an period Heer bier stein?

Article about: I have been looking at this bier stein/krug and would like some expert eyes look it over. It looks very 'new', but then another period piece I have also still looks fresh. I can see panzerab

?

Default Is this an period Heer bier stein?

I have been looking at this bier stein/krug and would like some expert eyes look it over. It looks very 'new', but then another period piece I have also still looks fresh. I can see panzerabwehr but can't read any of the rest (and the pics really aren't helping either - I know!). Any help appreciated, as always.Is this an period Heer bier stein?Is this an period Heer bier stein?Is this an period Heer bier stein?Is this an period Heer bier stein?Is this an period Heer bier stein?Is this an period Heer bier stein?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this an period Heer bier stein?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I couldn't tell you if it is real or not, but I can tell you it looks neat and would look even better with 1/2 liter of Augustiner beer.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Rather partial to Herforder Pils myself. Bump

?

Its the real thing -very nice stein -
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

ALIKAT....I can best MAP by chugging down 10 half liters of FRANZISKANER. I am much impressed at how much expertise is shown in your photo presentation. Great way for me to start the morning.....Thanks, Doug.

?

have seen a lot of them...looks fine to me

A nice example and personalized to boot. NH

?

I have searched the Blackletter script dictionary and am having problems deciphering what it says. What I have is 16 E (Jager Panzer Abwehr). Infanterie Regt 63 Ingolstadt. He is Schutz ....Martin, but I cannot work out what the first letter(s) is/are. Any help appreciated. I am guessing this was unused as it is in pristine condition, and came from a vet's estate sale.Is this an period Heer bier stein?Is this an period Heer bier stein?Is this an period Heer bier stein?

MAP
    ?

Well, it is like a game of "Wheel of Fortune"

Schutz ?engge Martin.

Spin the wheel, you have 26 choices

Personally I can not make out that letter. But I bet a PM to HPL2008 (Andreas) would help solve the mystery.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks, I will try that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast