Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Porcelain Bust, any info please..

Article about: Hello all. A friends husband has passed away and has a lot of WW2 German items and I wanted to post a few pics for some more info and if there worth anything, so hear I am. I only spend a fe

Default Porcelain Bust, any info please..

Hello all.
    A friends husband has passed away and has a lot of WW2 German items and I wanted to post a few pics for some more info and if there worth anything, so hear I am. I only spend a few mins there today but took a couple of pics of items that were to hand, so any help would be great as she is looking to off load a lot if not all but has no clue about the items. I have posted in another section on hear but thought I should post this hear.Porcelain Bust, any info please..Porcelain Bust, any info please..Porcelain Bust, any info please..Porcelain Bust, any info please..Porcelain Bust, any info please..Porcelain Bust, any info please..
    Thanks in advance..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Porcelain Bust, any info please..
    P
    Many

The bust depicts an army soldier. The maker's mark is for the Sitzendorfer Porzellanmanufaktur of Sitzendorf in Thuringia.

The company was founded in 1850 and is still in business: Sitzendorfer Porzellanmanufaktur - traditionell hergestelltes Porzellan seit 1860 aus Thuringen

Fantastic info, very much appreciated thank you.