Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

A Presentation Piece from AH

Article about: Ok, at least it got you to look I received this e mail this morning. Honestly I couldn't stop laughing. I did reply to the poor chap, short and sweet ,"good luck" Are there really

Lucky that Fat Hermann didn't steal it...he had a Thing for artwork...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Presentation Piece from AH
    P
    Many

?

This fine piece will not be sold in retail stores and we urge you to act on this once in a life time deal as these are only going to be offered up for sale for this one production run only in this limited time offer .
    We assure you these were only produced in very small quantities each piece comes with a genuine COA put together by leading experts in the field.
    But wait if you purchase two tankereds in the next 5 minutes we will give you another for 1/2 price and the shipping is free yes folks the shipping is free .
    Act now yes right now in the next 1 minute we will throw in two wonderful AH signed lids for your tankereds free yes that's right folks free.
    This is a limited time offer don't chance losing out on this hugely historically important piece of Third Reich Regalia just make 12 easy payments of $199,99 yes that's right folks 12 easy payments of $199,99 Financing is available on approved credit at a fixed intrest rate of 28%

?

Mark K Hahahahahahhaaaa LMAO... Heh heh hahahaaaa... A strict limit of 10 per household ?? Hahahaa G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Ha! You fooled me on that one.

?

But wait there is more as previously mentioned we can only offer these to you for a very short period of time so there is a strict 10 per house hold limit while quantities last.
    We accept all major credit cards cash and or check please stay on the line and some one will be along to help you shortly.

?

Or by special order via post a "DIY" project... Great for the whole family... Kit comes with... Tubing... Flux....Etc; etc;..hahaha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A Presentation Piece from AH   A Presentation Piece from AH  

Attached Images Attached Images A Presentation Piece from AH 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Ha Ha Ha......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3