Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quist 62 bedside lamp

Article about: I have seen an awful lot of crap for sale over the years of collecting but thought this was quite an interesting bed side lamp as it is manufactured from original materials for the collector

True the price is strong, you could make one yourself for a lot less.

I didn't notice the cord but it's annoying me now too. Should have it running inside the scabbard somehow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quist 62 bedside lamp
    P
    Many

I have a funny feeling if I owned it the novelty would quickly wear off, and it would end up under the kitchen sink alongside the George Formby grill, Breville sandwich toaster, electric juicer, Nespresso coffee maker and other assorted 'What the hell was I thinking....?' junk.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Your Foreman grill is under the sink?! How can you not like that grill. I used the hell out of mine until I finally bought a combo propane/charcoal/smoker/side burner grill. But i still have my Foreman!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Your Foreman grill is under the sink?! How can you not like that grill. I used the hell out of mine until I finally bought a combo propane/charcoal/smoker/side burner grill. But i still have my Foreman!
    He should have stuck to boxing.....

Quist 62 bedside lamp

I too have a very nice American combo grill like yours, from experience I learned whilst over there you guy's know how to build these things and had it imported, and a Bradley digital smoker as well, so the Formby is now redundant. Indoors the old AGA does the trick.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I heard somewhere that the grill company had contacted George foreman and hulk hogan to sign on to the grill advertisement. Foreman's agent called back before Hogan's did, therefore we have the Foreman grill and not the Hogan grill. They're not bad little grills. A good item for someone living in an apartment that can't have a conventional grill. And yes, we American take grilling seriously.

so did the Gestapo.lol

Cool lamp and it would look good on my desk, though I want one with a Tommy helmet and perhaps an angle poise base made up of bren gun bipods and sten magazines. Hopefully it was period done by a Veteran rather than a more recent creation.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

The final selling price on the lamp was $ 436.00 US

Regards Mark K

?

wow! I`ll make one myself then
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-archeology-Legenda-Latvia/224779244335847

http://www.hobbyhistorica.com/

All metal without an earth may be okay for 120v but down here we are 240v @ 50hz.
    Using this would give a new meaning to "fry up"

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast