Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

reichbahn train eagle?

Article about: hi guys a friend of mine wants to know if this is original i personally believe it is but since its such a copied piece of memorabilia i want true experts on the field to have their say so n

Default reichbahn train eagle?

hi guys a friend of mine wants to know if this is original i personally believe it is but since its such a copied piece of memorabilia i want true experts on the field to have their say so naturally i turn to you regards DS reichbahn train eagle?reichbahn train eagle?reichbahn train eagle?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement reichbahn train eagle?
    P
    Many

I've only seen this maker once as I recall, it looks o.k but pictures are just o.k as well. Have not seen the maker faked.

Yeah --- better photos would definitely help, making a judgement going by these three poor pics would be iffy at best...

This is a Reddick reproduction! Someone put paint over it.
    Here one straight from Reddick.....

reichbahn train eagle?

He still sells them (for $ 89,- one is yours).

I guess there's a very good reason why absolutely nothing else except a blurry frontal shot and reverse markings are shown then --- So, Wim... I've never seen this type of markings in this particular positioning before either... are they 100% bogus?

Also, no problem figuring that something's wrong when seeing good reverse photos like you posted just now... it really does look rubbish.

Yes, they are made in India! Normally there is a small yellow tag at the reverse,
    which says so.

reichbahn train eagle?

Thank you for the second post, but --- still wondering if the manufacturer markings are derived from a genuine variation or if they are simply made up, just put wherever the Indians felt like it--- All fantasy? I have no interest in fakes, of course... as a matter of fact I have a genuine J & Z example on its way right now... just wondering if there's anything at all to this style of markings.

In some ways they are made up, but there do exist eagles with the
    type of markings in the wreath, which in some ways are look-a-likes.
    The studs at the reverse from the Reddick are "giving it away"!

Yes indeed, they are! Dead giveaways... clearly one of the reasons for the shoddy and lacking photos provided to, and here by, the OP ---- I have also seen good ones with marking on the reverse of the wreath, just not any with this exact wording etc. Thank you for the clarification again, Wim!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast