Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reichsnahrstand enamel sign ; good or bad?

Article about: Been spending a few hours online today looking at interesting TR enamel signs and i happened upon this one. Very worn etc. but, like I said. just looking and trying to learn for now. Anyone

Default Re: Reichsnahrstand enamel sign ; good or bad?

It's definitely confusing, Green! And you're right... period photos would help a LOT. The book suggested above may contain some? I'm getting a copy either way as I find this a fascinating aspect of the TR and I'm sure a lot of these questions are answered inside.

I've also been looking at straight NSDAP signs but I've found these far too expensive for what they are --- well... you know, at least for the time being

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsnahrstand enamel sign ; good or bad?
    P
    Many

Quote by slados28 View Post
    It's definitely confusing, Green! And you're right... period photos would help a LOT. The book suggested above may contain some? I'm getting a copy either way as I find this a fascinating aspect of the TR and I'm sure a lot of these questions are answered inside.

I've also been looking at straight NSDAP signs but I've found these far too expensive for what they are --- well... you know, at least for the time being
    Well I hope you find the answers you're looking for. I don't have any books that have much info on these signs so I'm not of much help. You should be on the right track with the book mention.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Green, doesn't seem like there's much interest in the subject so I'll just have to wait for the book to arrive and see if it answers my questions---

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2