Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ripped off

Article about: i bought these 2 a month ago and just got them yesterday ,,, what a liar this guy is he told me that they were 100% pre1945 and that they were solid bronze ,, hahahah not any where close the

Angry Ripped off

i bought these 2 a month ago and just got them yesterday ,,, what a liar this guy is he told me that they were 100% pre1945 and that they were solid bronze ,, hahahah not any where close the "solid bronze" is in fact plastic and you can see where they glued it on the wood what a out right lie,, thank goodness i bought them on ebay and not from so site that closed down,, ebay said they would get my money back but im still pissed about the trickery of people/// oh and one more thing when i sent him a message saying i want a full refund because its not as he described he said "oh its really pressed cooper tin and i was stupid for not keeping it" gah if i only could grab his neck, just a little squeeze lol , but for real i really hate people who try and lie just to get your money.. anyway thats all i got to say .. so watch people are out (well some people) to get collecters of any third reich items ***good night fellow collectors***
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ripped off   Ripped off  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ripped off
    P
    Many

pjm
    ?

Default Re: Ripped off

I've had the artillery and also had a motorcycle version of this series...and got them when I lived in Germany in the 1970's.

The ones I had were like the first illustrated piece with the three nails.

They were an bronze or brass/ copper alloy with a silver finish.

I'm amazed that even these are being faked. I hope you are sure they are plastic.

Yet in the photo the MG one looks good? I too had not heard of these being faked. But then again they will fake anything now...

These were never made out of solid bronze.

Cheers, Ade.

those nails, well look like nails are really part of the mold you can see the glue that holds it in,, i had a real one and its nailed and heavy im for sure its a fake