Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA Mann poster art

Article about: Ladies and Gents Here is a nice looking print I recently acquired. I know nothing of art so some opinions would be great. It looks like a period piece with ageing paper but that's as far as

?

There was a lot with 2 of them in the last Berliner-Auktionhaus auction that sold for 100.00 Euros plus commission.
    Erich

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Mann poster art
    P
    Many

Nice looking document there, Mark! Very decorative... It is my understanding as well that these are in the same range as Erich quoted. Either way, value aside, a nice acquisition!

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Nice looking document there, Mark! Very decorative... It is my understanding as well that these are in the same range as Erich quoted. Either way, value aside, a nice acquisition!
    Thanks, Slados.

I like the piece very much, it displays well because of the subject matter and the size. We both know U.S. dealer prices would be much higher but that doesn't matter, as I collect, not sell. At 100 per 2, I'd buy several more It's the first one I've seen so having an idea of value is nice but it's not really too important as it's not for sale and will sit in my collection until the wife or kids sell it off, meaning I've given up the ghost.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2