Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SA storm-troopers' cigarettes

Article about: Hi guys no sure if this is the right thread ? This is a unopened pack of Nazi storm-troopers' cigarettes, found in basement in Bulgaria What do you guys think ?

Quote by Larboard View Post
    I haven't seen any of these for sale on eBay... yet.
    One - offered by a seller in Bulgaria - sold on eBay on 6 July 2015 for £19.90:

VINTAGE ULTRA RARE WWII GERMAN DRUMMER "TROMMLER" GOLD CIGARETTE PACK CASE BOX

This shop has one on offer for $ 60.00:

WWII Vintage Cigarettes "Trommler" Sealed, German for Sale - Mattsmusicpage

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA storm-troopers' cigarettes
    P
    Many

The actual offer for the matchboxes with the photos seen above:

??????????? ???????,60 ?? ???? ??. ???? ???? ?????????? ? OLX.bg

More garbage available from the same seller:

German document, passport
    Last edited by HPL2008; 12-26-2015 at 08:10 PM.

Not countering your judgement but to the "untrained" eye, it certainly looks real, and quite old? Is it even worth for someone to go through this much trouble for £20?

I share Dr PMC's graphic and otherwise skepticism in this case. I think it is a stinker.
    The SA surely sold cigarettes and in volume, but I think this package is a fantasy items.
    I am out of my depth here, but I collect paper goods as well as my foetid woolens, and ergo my doubts.

You guys been suckered, UV wont pick these up usually and most guys use a loop and will show up in pixel form. Of course the tax stamp unbroken on an opened pack of cigarette's is another clue. Olympic in itself is a flag and a huge target of fakers that operate outside 3rd Reich collectibles and to Olympic collectors.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    That's a rare -and desirable- pack of smokes for sure, well done! I've seen the -Tin- Trommler Cigarette Cases with the same Logo sell for over $200 earlier this year...
    cheers, GLenn
    Lol, no need for me to get long winded on these as bad Glenn. Not the first time you have done this either, Sound familiar? how you like them Olympic jobs?. Good job. ;o)

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Not countering your judgement but to the "untrained" eye, it certainly looks real, and quite old? Is is even worth for someone to go through this much trouble for £20?
    I would say between everything DrPMC and I have posted, by now there should not be a shadow of a doubt that these are forgeries.

Also, this isn't about 20 £. It's not as if only one box was manufactured...

Point well taken, thx HPL, Danke!

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    One - offered by a seller in Bulgaria - sold on eBay on 6 July 2015 for £19.90:

VINTAGE ULTRA RARE WWII GERMAN DRUMMER "TROMMLER" GOLD CIGARETTE PACK CASE BOX

This shop has one on offer for $ 60.00:

WWII Vintage Cigarettes "Trommler" Sealed, German for Sale - Mattsmusicpage

Good work there sir!

Hummel

?

These are the only period tobacco products I've ever woodworked, a couple of packs were among a veteran's group of bring back items. One is opened.

SA storm-troopers' cigarettes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast