Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!

Article about: I just came across an ad for silverware from the Obersalzberg (Hitlers residence) The seller claims to have bought it from ex-employees. There silverware is not my speciality I would like so

Default Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!

I just came across an ad for silverware from the Obersalzberg (Hitlers residence) The seller claims to have bought it from ex-employees. There silverware is not my speciality I would like some opinions from all the great experts here! Great thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!   Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!  

Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!   Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!  

Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!   Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!

It just looks like normal and ordinary hotel silverware to me. They are 1930 ' style but I don't think they ever saw the Obersalzberg ....!!??
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    It just looks like normal and ordinary hotel silverware to me. They are 1930 ' style but I don't think they ever saw the Obersalzberg ....!!??
    It looks fairly old to mee too. So 1930' is a possibility. Here are some more pics also with nice silverware with nice loking runes. This is all from the same collection. I'd like to serve my diner on these plates though!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!   Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!  

Attached Images Attached Images Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!  Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed!  Silverware from Obersalzberg. Opinions needed! 

is not from Hitler residence but from Hotel ,( one item with the inscription ) the deutscher hof nurnberg .

Nrnberg

all silverware from Hitler is stamped with the letters AH and AH with eagle

if is possible for you, please put a close-up of the SS mark
    Thank
    Pierre

Tea pot and dish are pre-war, pre third reich hotel service ware. Cant tell from only pic of fork or spoon

well, not all silverware at the berghof and from Hitler had the AH, same for the porcelain he used. And.. everwhere he had a speach he took some silverware, or was given silverware (as after his first time at the Deutsche Hof for example), anyway, a lot of different silverware patterns where in use at the Berghof/Wachenfeld. There are other patterns produced by other companies, but they are much rarer and do not seem as collectible. Like, “wmf cromargan”, "Olympia", “Gebr.Hepp 90”. "A", etc .. i like the Berchtesgadener Hof set in the picture above..