MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Soldier bust maker id

Article about: I have been collecting busts etc for awhule now and have never been able to figure out the maker , it seefms that its inscribed on The bottom of the marble. Possibly numbered 33 of 34. Somet

Cool Soldier bust maker id

I have been collecting busts etc for awhile now and have never been able to figure out the maker , it seems that its inscribed on The bottom of the marble. Possibly numbered 33 of 34.

Sometimes it may take a different set of eyes to see something I may have missed.. Any help and information is always greatly appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soldier bust maker id   Soldier bust maker id  

Soldier bust maker id   Soldier bust maker id  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soldier bust maker id
    P
    Many

I think it is more likely an inscription done by the original owner.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks that way. Don't mess with that and try cleaning it or anything, its not typical and its only the 2nd I have seen like it.

Sometimes you can lay a piece of paper over the inscription and use the side of a led pencil to rub over the paper and it will make a better picture of what is inscribed. Just a thought. Bob

Adrian thank you for your response. After looking again it does look like an inscription of some sort. I will try the graphite and paper.. Maybe it will look more clear on paper. I will not clean it. It seems to be in great shape. I really like the matte green eggshell paint on the helmet. I've seen one other just like it on a dealers website. Seems fairly scarce.
    Thank you guys for the help