Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Souvenir of Crete

Article about: Here is a German Paratroopers utility knife(Kappmesser) made by Weyersberg worn by Max Rohrman a paratrooper that fought on Crete in 1941 - I was given this by a German friend,Max also gave

Default Re: Souvenir of Crete

Fine, in Rethymnon, I bought one KM towel. It was the time when german graves were emptied, so it was possible to buy insignias and helmets from the ground. In bad condition.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Souvenir of Crete
    P
    Many

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Better try Germany or Austria, there is much more such stuff. It is the 1-st version gravity knife and the spring is the weakest part of the knife, so in many cases the spring system is broken or repared. Gravity knives are also prohibited in many countries, for example also in Germany.
    If you were refering to me, do you know where i can find a gravity knife without spending all of my money? I don't care about it's condition that much, i just want to have one!

?

Nice one.

?

Thought I would show both of my Utility knives the early breakdown type and the Max Rohrman non-takedown model.

Horst

Souvenir of Crete
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Michael, a broken gravity knife costs arounds 150-200 euros, with working spring system around 300. I belive it is even cheaper to order it from the USA due to the low $. I had the 1-st model for years but actually it was not very easy to use it - too heavy, blade was not fixed properly, too big...:-)

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    Michael, a broken gravity knife costs arounds 150-200 euros, with working spring system around 300. I belive it is even cheaper to order it from the USA due to the low $. I had the 1-st model for years but actually it was not very easy to use it - too heavy, blade was not fixed properly, too big...:-)
    Frundsberg thanks for your reply! I know it is cheaper to order it from the USA but it is illegal to import blades and anything that can be categorized as weapon in Greece from a country outside the EU...

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Frundsberg thanks for your reply! I know it is cheaper to order it from the USA but it is illegal to import blades and anything that can be categorized as weapon in Greece from a country outside the EU...
    Only USA?from europion union you can buy and a dager?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2