Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

"SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??

Article about: Hello everybody! A good friend of mine recently purchased from another collector in the US, some good items including a genuine early SS Kreb sword, some daggers and badges, all top quality!

?

Your still the Holy Grail to us MAP! Nice GOBBLET!!!! Dang! Would have been much funnier on Thanksgiving Day!
    Attached Images Attached Images "SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item?? 
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??
    P
    Many

Ahhhh thats the one! Thankyou!!! I was searching "Goblet" Spelling error. I was going troppo trying to find it. Spent an hour trying to find it lol

MAP
    ?

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Ahhhh thats the one! Thankyou!!! I was searching "Goblet" Spelling error. I was going troppo trying to find it. Spent an hour trying to find it lol
    Glad I could help. Funny how it worked out and we were both reading the same post. It also gave me the pleasure of reading thru it again. Will have to take it out and look at it again. It's a wonderful piece. Hey, maybe it turns out to be the same as the one in the drawing....lol....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Michael,

If you help authentic the Holy Grail Gobbler-et! I will send you a free tinnie

Quote by MAP View Post
    Glad I could help. Funny how it worked out and we were both reading the same post. It also gave me the pleasure of reading thru it again. Will have to take it out and look at it again. It's a wonderful piece. Hey, maybe it turns out to be the same as the one in the drawing....lol....

"you chose poorly"
    "SS chalice", the III Reich "Holy Grail" or another fantasy item??

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Michael,

If you help authentic the Holy Grail Gobbler-et! I will send you a free tinnie
    deal... but not much patina on it to perform an analysis....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Lol

?

Keep us posted on what your collecting friend does. Will he partake from the chalice is the question?

Quote by Viriathus View Post
    Lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast