Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ss cigarette case

Article about: Paul : Thank you for the warm welcome and from all the other forum members.If there is anyone who needs my help at anytime feel free to ask. From what I see I like this forum a lot . Informa

Default Re: ss cigarette case

Paul : Thank you for the warm welcome and from all the other forum members.If there is anyone who needs my help at anytime feel free to ask. From what I see I like this forum a lot . Informative and friendly people what more can you ask for. Hope all is well with you Paul. Cheers Don

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss cigarette case
    P
    Many

Welcome Don, i am fairly new to this forum as well but i have found that it is a great place to share knowledge and experience in our different fields and collecting.I would just like to thank you for shareing the case as it is only when we all see as many examples of our chosen field as possible that we can become more acute in spotting the "wrong'un" as we say in cricket!!

?

Welcome to the forum Don. Your reputation on the SS-Ehrenring precedes you and I hope you will enjoy participating here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thank you everyone for making me feel at home. It is very much appreciated. If at anytime I can help anyone or point them in the right direction to someone who may be able to help just let me know. Like I tell the young people entering this great hobby of ours Knowledge is power so read a lot, ask a lot of questions from the respected people and dealers in this hobby then move forward slow. It will be a more enloyable time collecting if you follow these rules. Also never spend more then you can afford for an item and never use the money you need to pay your bills or live on. If you do then the fun of collecting gets lost in how am I going to pay my next bill or put food on the table. I have seen this happen to often where people do this then sell thier collections off for less money then they paid just to pay the bills. Wether your young or old if you think with your head and not your heart the collecting of these items and the people you meet will be very enjoyable and will last your lifetime. I have passed these on to many people and it does work. Never be affraid to ask a question on an item wether you are looking for information or purchasing the item. It's nice to be on the form thank you all for the kind words again as you have made me feel at home. Best Wishes Don Boyle

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Welcome to the forum Don. Your reputation on the SS-Ehrenring precedes you and I hope you will enjoy participating here.
    Let me second that. Great to have yet another well-renowned and highly knowledgeable member added to a growing list!
    Last edited by HPL2008; 07-23-2012 at 06:33 PM.

?

Quote by honorringman View Post
    Paul : Thank you for the warm welcome and from all the other forum members.If there is anyone who needs my help at anytime feel free to ask. From what I see I like this forum a lot . Informative and friendly people what more can you ask for. Hope all is well with you Paul. Cheers Don
    I'm fine Don thanks !! SS Rings are a fairly common post on here as on many forums so i'm sure there are many members here who will learn from and greatly appreciate your input
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

why didn't they glue it in the centre ?

Wise words them are

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2