Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked

Article about: Hi guys, i wonder if you can help me please. I have been offered a desktop wreath and eagle and would appreciate your opinions. I know the wreath has been critisised in the past for having t

?

Default SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked

Hi guys, i wonder if you can help me please. I have been offered a desktop wreath and eagle and would appreciate your opinions. I know the wreath has been critisised in the past for having too many swastikas (SS Bookends and desk eagle thread 2013), but these items have been stamped, RZM etc. Do you think they are fakes? Look forward to hearing your comments - thanks.

SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM markedSS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked
    SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Desktop Eagle and Wreath, RZM marked
    P
    Many

Studying the Third Reich Eagles on all forms of artifacts ...shows a greater detail and more stern look that what this appears.

This does not exhibit what the Third Reich represented and has is a more friendlier appeal.

What for some other thoughts ..but this is nothing that would expect by a hard cold regime.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Post-war garbage.

The RZM marks mean nothing, as fakers love to slap them on everything.

but it's got a WaA stamp

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    but it's got a WaA stamp
    Well, that changes everything, then.

11C
    ?

Total fantasy piece.........no connection to any known previous examples.

?

Ok thank you everyone for sharing your knowledge, I really appreciate it. I will be giving these items a wide berth now - thanks again 👍

I agree - a totally fantasy piece. Not good.

Mil

Polish made i would guess.