Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?

Article about: I have been sent these pictures from a guy in Germany. The seller has other items, all of which are original. I know that there are many fake items on the market where people get an old piec

Default SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?

I have been sent these pictures from a guy in Germany. The seller has other items, all of which are original.

I know that there are many fake items on the market where people get an old piece of silverware and then tart it up with an engraving.

Are the items in this post the real deal as I have no idea. I have had a search on the Internet and I cannot find any similar examples.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?   SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?  

SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?   SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?  

SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?   SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?  

SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Junckerschule Bad Tölz Milk Jugs?

All you need to know is that it is actually spelled Junkerschule without a "c".

In other words, they are jun(c)k. (Or, to be fair, old pieces ruined by these stupid engravings.)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    All you need to know is that it is actually spelled Junkerschule without a "c".

In other words, they are jun(c)k.
    Thank you HPL!

I should have spotted that, man I feel stupid.

Thank you, Glen.

Don't feel stupid. Stupid would have been to have got bought them without posting here first For me the uneven patina (i.e. nice and shiny around the engravings and a bit grubby everywhere else) set the alarm bells ringing.

Someone Should email Klaus Butschek then and let him know that the 2 pieces he's currently offering are bad, as they are spelled in the same fashion with the "C". They are also made by the same Maker, which is even more suspicious that a faker has unloaded a Quantity of these pieces onto the market just recently.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I missed those. Sorry!
    A fellow user here has emailed me. They are now deleted.

Thanks!
    Klaus