Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

SS messer

Article about: Hi, can anyone tell me if this SS knife is a W.W.2 original? It ismaker mark "Maya Rustfrei" on the blade and the number 100 is stampedon the handle near the blade .Maya ,is a Aust

Default SS messer

Hi, can anyone tell me if this SS knife is a W.W.2 original? It ismaker mark "Maya Rustfrei" on the blade and the number 100 is stampedon the handle near the blade .Maya ,is a Austria maker .

i find one example (spoon) on the bad website , and the same example in the book , but the same guy ,, this guy is not a great reference

i suspect a fake !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS messer   SS messer  

SS messer   SS messer  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS messer
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS messer

I say bad. The SS looks welded or soldered on. Looks around the SS. Discoloring. Just a nice knife made into a fantasy piece.

Totally Bogus, IMO !
    If you don't mind, what is the 'asking' price..........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Old knife with new bogus runes added.

Cheers, Ade.

i agree with you guys !! i see one spoon for sale in the big web site ( big seller / bad reference guy ) , the price for the spoon is $474 and the same spoon i seen in the book here and example of the book
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS messer   SS messer  

the knife he pay $50 Dollar Can

the text in the book : and originally had 14k gold applied .. joke ! is not gold applied , the runes made of brass under silver plated