Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?

Article about: hi everyone! just purchased this fork and i have a knife as well. Ive seen them online for sale on other websites so i thought it would be genuine but just to be sure im posting this. any in

Exact same font? Are we looking at the same photos? 1 is block lettering with thick runes and the other is cursive font with pencil thin runes? And, btw..it generally isn't a good idea to taunt with Moderators on a forum...not trying to be hostile-just making a point,is all..

Quote by waffenman View Post
    Hi bob,
    So what about this forum talk about a SS reich
    Fork? Its the exact SS reich fork as the one i posted that was on the other website. Exact same font to a T!
    And its on this website! With guys from this forum! But i guess the guys on this website dont have the experience eh bob?
    Heres the post
    Offerd this SS fork
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?
    P
    Many

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Exact same font? Are we looking at the same photos? 1 is block lettering with thick runes and the other is cursive font with pencil thin runes? And, btw..it generally isn't a good idea to taunt with Moderators on a forum...not trying to be hostile-just making a point,is all..
    I agree with Wagriff, firstly the thread you link has a fork with completely different font with competently different engraving. It is quite easy to see that? I dont know why you would call them the same. Secondly it is not wise to have a go at a moderator who has taken his time, for free let me add that to give his view on a piece.

Morris

?

This isn't going to end well for someone.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Is that a Stuka I can hear ?

But yes the gents here know what they are talking about and any advice given should be listened to , unless you like flushing money down the toilet .

"hi everyone!
    just purchased this fork and i have a knife as well.
    Ive seen them online for sale on other websites so i thought it would be genuine
    but just to be sure im posting this.
    any info if its original or fake would be great!"

Hmm first you post this "any info if its original or fake would be great!", then when you get members saying it's fake in their opinion and then you say your friend knows better, not really the best way to introduce yourself to people who have gone out of their way to help. Just saying like!.....

Mr. Waffenman sent an insulting PM to one of our members regarding his post on this thread. His conduct and attitude are more at home at the other site. So to quote P. T. Barnum, "this way to the great egress."
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 08-08-2016 at 12:28 AM.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I'm shocked....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

You have to admit they sure are purdy though.

?

Yet again we witness and have tried to help someone and for naught.. I sometimes think back at prior posts and am at a lack for words.. As a community member I can appreciate the solid and sound advice that many painstakingly and without bias give so heartedly and get "Slapped in the face" by a few "Nitwits".. My fellow members...Thanks for all your contributions big or small.. We are the "Best" and shall be in the coming age of collectors.. Regards..G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

This must be the season for trollers.

They cant throw a stone at the ground to save their life
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast