Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?

Article about: hi everyone! just purchased this fork and i have a knife as well. Ive seen them online for sale on other websites so i thought it would be genuine but just to be sure im posting this. any in

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Yet again we witness and have tried to help someone and for naught.. I sometimes think back at prior posts and am at a lack for words.. As a community member I can appreciate the solid and sound advice that many painstakingly and without bias give so heartedly and get "Slapped in the face" by a few "Nitwits".. My fellow members...Thanks for all your contributions big or small.. We are the "Best" and shall be in the coming age of collectors.. Regards..G
    G, do you like movies about gladiators....???

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?
    P
    Many

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Dunno.. I actually think the picture shows are bit ""Whack" as in the real age, I highly doubt that the characters had a full set of teeth and probably wouldn't be walking away with a "Princess" with make up and looking like they had been bathed or otherwise in gallant clothing and all is well after the battle.. Just MO.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Hahahahah I get it now.. Roger , Roger... What's our vector Victor !!

Quote by Larry C View Post
    You added the picture.....,didn't you??

Uhmmmmm ..
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-08-2016 at 01:01 AM.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Hahahahah I get it now.. Roger , Roger... What's our vector Victor !!
    Have you ever been in a Turkish prison??? Lol.

SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?SS reich Original Olympia mess hall Fork..... original or not?
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Mr. Waffenman sent an insulting to PM to one of our members regarding his post on this thread. His conduct and attitude are more at home at the other site. So to quote P. T. Barnum, "this way to the great egress."
    My warm thanks to the moderators for their sanitation and many pfuis to all the troublesome morons and social cripples who befoul our happy time.

May such persons be flung into the crapper with the purpose and resolve they evoke in us who want to keep our home neat and tidy.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This must be the season for trollers.

They cant throw a stone at the ground to save their life
    Bravo and thanks.

?

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison??? Lol.
    No... Their tea is "Awful" as seen on "Midnight Express"

Who got the love note from waffenman,anyway? We never did hear which one was the lucky guy or what it said...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast