Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Reich spoons genuine or fake

Article about: I found this set of spoons at a flea market in Finland but I have no idea whether they are genuine or cheap fakes. Everything seems to be faked these days so I would appreciate any comments

?

SS-Reich marked cutlery was indeed present at Konzentrationslager Buchenwald. The permanent exhibition, housed within the former Effektenkammer (large storeroom used to hold the belongings confiscated from new arrivals), has displayed such an example for some time now.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Reich spoons genuine or fake
    P
    Many

Thanks for the comments. They are going to the trash. At least 1 less set of bogus spoons in this world.

?

Thumbs up

Don't trash them, put them in your silverware drawer and use them to eat with. Will definately get the attention of anyone you have for lunch or dinner!

Here is some of my SS Reich items.
    Sarge
    SS Reich spoons genuine or fakeSS Reich spoons genuine or fakeSS Reich spoons genuine or fakeSS Reich spoons genuine or fake

CBH
    ?

I believe original SS-Reich marked silverware is usually marked on the underside , Fakers always seem to the top .

?

Sarge what is the brand on your cup please ?

Does this mean that I should have doubts about my 'Reichs Chancellory' marked microwave oven?

?

Quote by remss View Post
    Sarge what is the brand on your cup please ?
    Which cup, there are 2 styles? The tall ones are Bauscher in Weiden. The short ones are the same. There is another maker, but I didn't find that cup just now. I also have a creamer/lid - J. Kroger in Neueberg and 3 saucers - J Koger u. Bauscher.
    Sarge

?

If they are silver, you can melt them down and make a silver ingot.

?

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Which cup, there are 2 styles? The tall ones are Bauscher in Weiden. The short ones are the same. There is another maker, but I didn't find that cup just now. I also have a creamer/lid - J. Kroger in Neueberg and 3 saucers - J Koger u. Bauscher.
    Sarge
    Thanks for theses informations.

?

Nice porcelain Sarge and nice to see a picture of your spoon, because I have one just like it,a teaspoon. And I agree with that SS put the markings on the underside except for some high end special silver ware.

SS Reich spoons genuine or fakeSS Reich spoons genuine or fakeSS Reich spoons genuine or fake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast