Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ss wall eagle

Article about: hi guys on the behalf of a guy i know that doesnt believe me when i tell him this is 110% fake i put his up here so you guys can tear this eyesore apart because he wont take my word for it c

Quote by Duff View Post
    Do us all a favor and put "repro" on the back.... Otherwise when Im 60 I will have to bomb on people who post here about having a $20K SS wall eagle!
    The lettering on my skull was done by the addition of dymo gun lettering...Only to see how detailed a sand casting was as this was my first experiment.
    On the back of the ones that are languishing in my shed have my initials in a circular logo...If I get round to having them cast I will post them here so everyone will know what to look for.

Just wish I could get hold of that dud eagle at the top...It would save me a lot of time and work.

Hey DS...If it's for sale I would be interested

Cheers
    Doug

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss wall eagle
    P
    Many

?

Not if I buy it first.... haha

Quote by Duff View Post
    Not if I buy it first.... haha
    You buy it Duff and sell me a cast of it.....It does need a lot of work before making a decent looking eagle but certainly not as much as starting from scratch!

I was thinking of using my train eagle as a starter and working on it from that base.

thank you guys i mean this is an insult to the incredible details of the 3 reich eagles, the details are almost nonexistent and its clearly based on the hateagle and looks like utter crap and i must say i didnt know that there actually was a tk to go with it haha

cheers DS

Quote by DS pzkpfwIII View Post
    thank you guys i mean this is an insult to the incredible details of the 3 reich eagles, the details are almost nonexistent and its clearly based on the hateagle and looks like utter crap and i must say i didnt know that there actually was a tk to go with it haha

cheers DS
    I agree DS a load of crap with no details...Does that mean it is really really cheap? If so I'm your man

no unfortunately my friend said this morning happy as all hell "i have 2 eagles incoming " and i responded ok pics? and he sent me this and my immediate reaction was fake all fake alert light went on and i said as it was that he had bought a fake and he responded "you say all things are fake" and then i posted it here hence the thrashing request and i dont want to be like that but if he buys fakes i say that they are fakes

cheers DS

He has two coming!
    I don't suppose it is too bad if he actually knows they are fakes. Similar eagles (not SS types as yet) sell for around £25-50 but they carry far more details than the eagle you posted.

I think there is a market for reproduction and display pieces.
    I have a great collection of memorabilia that I bought when I was a youngster and the coming of the internet and our pooled knowledge has greatly increased the size of my reproduction collection!

All the best
    Doug

?

The shoe wrecks it for me. Certainly these Rare SS Himmler Eagle loafers paired with the fake bird would look much better.
    Attached Images Attached Images ss wall eagle 
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

The eagle looks nice, especially to the untrained eye, but why no picture of the back if the "experts are supposed to tear it apart"? And yes, that clog is pretty sexy ;-)

?

I still want a "wall" bird....... Who makes one, that doesn't suck - let me know.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast