Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ss wall eagle

Article about: hi guys on the behalf of a guy i know that doesnt believe me when i tell him this is 110% fake i put his up here so you guys can tear this eyesore apart because he wont take my word for it c

?

Quote by Duff View Post
    I still want a "wall" bird....... Who makes one, that doesn't suck - let me know.....
    Still looking to acquire one as well that is well made in the third reich period.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss wall eagle
    P
    Many

Guys, what about this wooden eagle?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss wall eagle   ss wall eagle  

ss wall eagle   ss wall eagle  

?

That wood eagle is horribly eye gouging.... ugh....... If you made it, my apologies - no bomb on your talent...

- - ------- - -

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Still looking to acquire one as well that is well made in the third reich period.
    I have a couple "railway" birds - just not an "SS" one like the fake listed here. It would be nice to have with my daggers and SS insignia...

No mate, I did not do it, it was probably some craftman over 70 years ago, so does the seller tells me
    Quote by Duff View Post
    That wood eagle is horribly eye gouging.... ugh....... If you made it, my apologies - no bomb on your talent...

- - ------- - -

I have a couple "railway" birds - just not an "SS" one like the fake listed here. It would be nice to have with my daggers and SS insignia...

Do you guys think is good?

?

Hmmmm.... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss wall eagle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

That bird has been out there before and its been dolled up. Got a photo of the back of it? wings don't fit right, swaz is wrong.

Sorry mate, the one I posted?

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Sorry mate, the one I posted?
    This is the reason for the request to post items separately instead of piggy backing onto another existing thread. It creates confusion.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph, you are totally right, did not mean to create confusion, in fact this eagle was presented to me by a seller I normally buy from a while ago. Do not intend to buy it, but since I saw initially the eagle I thought it would be interesting to share it, apologies once again, Regards, Juan
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    This is the reason for the request to post items separately instead of piggy backing onto another existing thread. It creates confusion.
    Ralph.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast