Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

state service flag 3 meters x 5 meters

Article about: Pammy nice flag .My state flag was one of my first flags . I got it very cheap because it is such a big flag. Gary

?

Default Re: state service flag 3 meters x 5 meters

Pammy nice flag .My state flag was one of my first flags . I got it very cheap because it is such a big flag. Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture state service flag 3 meters x 5 meters   state service flag 3 meters x 5 meters  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement state service flag 3 meters x 5 meters
    P
    Many

?

wow gary!!! thats another nice looking eagle as these look better then the other ones as they look cartoon like...the big ones are the best as like steve showed me how to display it!! thanks for showing it ,its very nice!

?

hi gary,could you tell me in feet how big the eagle is?thanks and the flag...

?

Pammy the eagle is 4' 8" wingtip to wingtip 2' 8" wreath to head the flag is around 15' 6" X 9' 8". Its a big flag and tough to measure I dont have a space big enough to measure it flat. Gary

?

thanks so much,mine is just abought the same ! your may be a few inches longer as my tape thing ran out as i need a biger one it stoped at 12 or 13 cant remember now..that fast my mind ,oh dear!! ok,i realy loved to see it and i think the biger ones are great as the large eagle when seen inperson is something to see as its nothing as you see it in the picture..mine is right next to my bed and i have mirrors in frount of the bed and when iam lying down its just so neat to look at as the size is unreal!!! thanks again...if you ever get sick of it i have a dagger or something i would trade you..?thats just incase!! ok,talk soon

?

Pammy , the State Service is so 1930's looking , it is a very stylish flag- the curtain pole is indeed a great idea.
    Below two that I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture state service flag 3 meters x 5 meters   state service flag 3 meters x 5 meters  

state service flag 3 meters x 5 meters  

?

Nice flags. Pammy I 'm going to hold onto the flag but if I do get rid of it you will be my first PM. Gary

?

Thank you so much guys!! They are some nice flags!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4