Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Students are portfolio 20s, 30s, etc.

Article about: Hello everyone, I ran into this art portfolio for sale from the 20s all the way to the early 50s. There is about 10lbs. of material. I've posted some of the more interesting, in what appears

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think these are fantastic. I wonder if any of these photos of TR items match any known items. They were obviously made because they are photos. But I've seen examples of some TR items posted and the conclusions were "we will never know if it is period" (because they were art/one off, etc.)
    That's what i was wondering exactly. I hope someone can match the photo, with an item they own or have seen, would be pretty cool.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Students are portfolio 20s, 30s, etc.
    P
    Many

Fascinating Score...A Trove of Exotika...This Portfolio certainly deserves In-Depth Examination...-Wow- 10lbs of Material, lol....How I envy thee, friend!
    cheers, Glenn

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    Some more, you can see in the first pic all the amount of files and folders, I've tried to include the more interesting or more 3rd reich items in my first post. It's cool because you can follow alot of the pieces from sketches, to photographs, to what I am guessing somewhere the items and jewellery, was eventually made, ie the photos, representing original pieces. I have more pics to come.
    Does anybody know what these blueprints say in this first pic here? On post #5, of this thread, 1st pic? Thanks.

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    Does anybody know what these blueprints say in this first pic here? On post #5, of this thread, 1st pic? Thanks.
    They are plans for a postal service facility in Lebenstedt. ("Paketpostamt und Kraftwagenhalle in Lebenstedt" = "Parcel service office and motor vehicle depot in Lebenstedt".)

The three large rooms are garages. Next to them are a packing room and a loading dock. Next to those are the supervisor's office, the service area with 2 - 3 counters and a vestibule.

?

Really some fascinating stuff. I hope you continue to show more. Very interesting
    Duzig(Bill)

That's an impressive portfolio. It's almost worthy of an exhibition itself, sounds like you have enough material to do that even without locating the actual objects.

CBH
    ?

Beautiful portfolio, this shows the quality of German craftsmanship of the TR era, puts to shame the Junk found recently in Argentina (nazi harmonics etc) which the press was all over. Thanks for sharing.

MAP
    ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Beautiful portfolio, this shows the quality of German craftsmanship of the TR era, puts to shame the Junk found recently in Argentina (nazi harmonics etc) which the press was all over. Thanks for sharing.
    Wonder what ever happened to that guy...and the "experts" claiming it was all real....
    Last edited by MAP; 10-31-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

A very nice grouping of material you have. Wonderful artist plans, designs and photos.thanks for sharing some of the material.

Hummel

Really an impressive body of work and so diverse. I can't believe there is not more known about the artist. Half to wonder if he/she survived the war as their talents are plentiful as can be seen. If you could forge Albert Speer s name on these pieces I'm sure on quality alone few would doubt them being attributed to him. I'm not suggesting that of course I'm just speaking to the quality of design. Really great stuff amazing they made it through the war. In a completely unrelated topic you guys are saying the Heermonica I purchased is not period, looks like I half to contact PayPal and open a dispute claim. Information I could of used a month ago!! Thanks guys. Sincerely though nice to see these pieces. Best regards.

Brian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast