Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich Fork marked RK

Article about: Hello. Haven't been on here in a while. My collecting has slowed way down due to bills, student loans and all that fun stuff. This fork was purchased in a lot and I'm having trouble identify

Default Third Reich Fork marked RK

Hello. Haven't been on here in a while. My collecting has slowed way down due to bills, student loans and all that fun stuff. This fork was purchased in a lot and I'm having trouble identifying this. Does anyone know if this is authentic? And is it from the Reich Chancellery? I'm not even sure what type of fork this is. I'm guessing a salad fork but not sure. It is marked Bruckmann 90 on the back. Thanks for any help you can provide. I'm not finding too much on this. Third Reich Fork marked RKThird Reich Fork marked RKThird Reich Fork marked RK

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third Reich Fork marked RK
    P
    Many

Has nobody seen one of these? Is it fake? Authentic? I'm still not having any luck searching on the web for this. Was hoping a forum member could identify? Thanks

Hey warfrat, the Bruckman 90 hallmark is correct for TR era. Bruckmann made a ton of this stuff. IMHO the stamps are clean and look strong. I'd say it's an authentic TR piece. I have no clue on the RK. I guess Bruckmann is still going strong today, don't know if it's the same company.

Here is a reference to a fish knife with the same maker's mark and similar markings.. RK is ReichsKanzlei..

Smitty

Nazi Reichschancellery Fish Knife Bruckmann RK

Nice link Smitty.

Thank you for the replies. I'm guessing there aren't too many of these pieces out there then? I appreciate the help and info. I guess this one is a keeper for sure! Best regards

I would be happy to have this in my collection. A nice piece not too often encountered. If you can get provenance with it that is a bonus.. Smitty..