Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Third Reich Poker chip

Article about: Just a quick question: How much would a collector be willing to pay for an authentic WWII era Third Reich poker chip set?

csz1986
    ?

Default Third Reich Poker chip

Just a quick question: How much would a collector be willing to pay for an authentic WWII era Third Reich poker chip set?

2. # ADS

csz1986
    ?

Default Re: German Tunic, fake?

I'm kind of new at this but I acquired a poker chip set that I believe to be authentic. It's in very good condition and has an original wooden case. I'm not sure if it's rare but I'm curious as to what it could fetch price wise.

Default Re: Third Reich Poker chip

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Please post some pics. Also please be aware that some poker chips bear a swastika and have nothing to do with the Third Reich. It was a good luck symbol.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

As Ade stated, these may have nothing to do with the Third Reich. in fact, it is quite unlikely. If you have some proof that these are German from the period, they would still not be anything official and would have curio value only.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Post some pics!!!