Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thirt Reich Christmas Ornaments‏

Article about: Very cool never seen any of these before as a what appears to be a full collection you may be looking a quite a substantial amount, never seen these, I would be interested to see what info t

Dmv
    ?

Dust is everywhere, moist is everywhere, the outside should show that after 80 years!
    Look at the ugly designs!
    Also the balls aren't protected this way, they can still bump, you'll find carton boxes for balls have dividers and balls wrapped in thin paper.
    Another one: have you ever seen them on period photo's? No. Even better, the Nazi's wanted to bann (the Christian form of) Christmass and wanted the people to hang apples, pine cones and baked cookies in ancient designs in trees.
    Why so many for sale the recent years?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thirt Reich Christmas Ornaments‏
    P
    Many

Quote by Dmv View Post
    Dust is everywhere, moist is everywhere, the outside should show that after 80 years!
    Look at the ugly designs!
    Also the balls aren't protected this way, they can still bump, you'll find carton boxes have dividers and balls wrapped in thin paper.
    Another one: have you ever saw them on period photo's? No. Even better, the Nazi's wanted to bann (the Christian form of) Christmass and wanted the people to hang apples, pine cones and baked cookies in ancient designs in trees.
    Why so many for sale the recent years?
    No, No, you're starting to flap big style, all possible logic and clear thought is rapidly evaporating in your posting as you start to get, as they say, a little 'emotional' on the subject.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Dmv
    ?

No Ned, I believe I come with good logic and observations instead of all others that just say "cool, I like it". What do I "flap" then?
    No emotion here, for everyone has to think for himself and if he or she likes them and wants to buy them feel free. I have no horse in this game, not my money spent . Just wanted to discuss them and you know my opinion and reasons.

?

You may be wrong Dmv or You may be wright but If I have learnt one thing from this forum it is that You can never say never......

Dmv
    ?

p.s. I don't say Nazi christmass balls and stuff didn't exist, I'm only talking about the stuff shown and that started this thread.

?

Deck the halls with Hitler baubles la la la la la la la la

Okay guys.i dont mind if you believe it or not this items belong to my grandmom.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3