MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Three Hitler Youth Drawings

Article about: I bought these drawings on an online auction which I don't usually do for obvious reasons but these drawings looked interesting. They arrived this weekend. I'm no expert but they look authen

Default Three Hitler Youth Drawings

I bought these drawings on an online auction which I don't usually do for obvious reasons but these drawings looked interesting.

They arrived this weekend. I'm no expert but they look authentic to me from the yellowing of the paper, doodling on the back, the kids grade written on them and just the totality of the group.

Any comments are welcome and appreciated. On the watercolor there are words written followed by an exclamation point. I believe it was the teacher praising the student. If someone writes german I would appreciate what they think it says. Three Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth DrawingsThree Hitler Youth Drawings

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Three Hitler Youth Drawings
    P
    Many

They draw better than me.. I need to get my game up! They certainly look like something from the 40s to me, but I'm no drawing expert. Interesting subject matter, though.