Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Very Rare Führerwein

Article about: Hi, what do you know about the Führerwein? one of my friend has a bottler. what is its value?

I found out who put the RZM number on the bottle.........
    Attached Images Attached Images Very Rare Führerwein 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Rare Führerwein
    P
    Many

We never put this RZM stamp, nor the date stamp on. the original bottles didn't have this either. In fact most of the original bottles didn't even have Hilter on them, but were just normal etickets with the adition they were for the Germn troops. The string and seal is made by us and is also not in any way like a period bottle.
    We bever tried to fool any buyer, just thought they were funny bottles to have in a vitrine, or to serve when the mother-in-law comes round.
    Now to see others have modified the bottles with RZM stampings and fake dust it doesn't seem to funny anymore, because they are trying to rip people off by selling them as original.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I found out who put the RZM number on the bottle.........

Very Rare Führerwein

It was Ernest & Julio Gallo....???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Italy 2008Very Rare Führerwein

It is almost the same case as the "SS matchboxes" - these items never existed and were sold as souvenirs. But after some years some collectors started to think these items are real... and maybe after 50 years nobody remembers the actual story and these machboxes are sold with the "100% originality guarantee". It is the same thing with this "Führerwein". If You think just a little bit before You buy You will understand that there never was such wine before 1945. But there are a lot of people who do not think at all before they buy something. The same thing is with fake III Reich rings and all other fake items.

And the reason why people act like this is the greed. And as we all know, the greed is a sin:-). Buyers belive they made a "good deal" and the stupied seller did not knew the real price of the "Totenkopfring" or "Führerwein". I belive the honest answer to a seller who sells such a "rare" items is: "Sorry, my friend! I can not rip You off - if You say it is the real "Führerwein" it actually costs around serveral thousand euros, not just 20 euros You are asking me."

the thing that freaks me out is the idea that anyone would pay $6,000 for this... real or not.

basically, you're paying for a piece of paper with Hitler's face printed on it.

here's two monumental wines you can guzzle down and you can get either bottle for $4,000 or thereabouts. the 1937 Clos des Lambrays and the 1959 Chateau Lafite Rothschild.

Very Rare Führerwein

i used to think i was crazy. not anymore.

apparently you can waste a lot more money for a lot less.

After 43 years in the hobby that saying " If brains were dynamite some of these guys couldn't blow their noses"Rzm Hitler wine,please put this thread to bed!!

Quote by big ned View Post
    Very Rare Führerwein

It was Ernest & Julio Gallo....???
    Close..and in the alcohol business also..these 2 brothers who share the same sister and wife...Ray Ray and Zeke Moonshiney.......RZM
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4