Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Whoopsie!

Article about: If all those people don't want it, they should donate a sum of money to pay for the shipping costs to have it mailed to ME then I will donate it to some museum somwhere! after keeping it for

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Whoopsie!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Whoopsie!

Oh, no doubt the clowns will remove it from it's belfry and symbolically "kill" it.... That's as bad as the silly Trees they just cut down because in the Fall their foliage shapes out a Swastika from the air.....for Pete's sake, guys....the war ended 7 Decades ago...time to move On....nobody today still spits and curses when they talk about the Kaiser....Just about anyone who was even In the war or the war era is either dead now or ancient and decrepit....what's next? The sons of the Holocaust? The sons of the SS? The sons of......who? The Reichstag janitors?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

What a beautiful thing !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Never understood these chase of phantoms!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Ohh dear, what a non-story. Idiotic PC morons strike again.
    Put the bell in a museum where it will serve as a reminder and a testimony to bad times gone by and where it can be viewed by those with a sound interest in history.

It's certainly an incredible historical artifact, no matter what one's sentiments are...
    cheers, Glenn

Ding dong the Fuhrer's dead.

If it was my decision I would either keep the bell where it belongs or have it in a museum.
    What would be the point in burying it; I would just go and dig it up!

Thank you, Glen.

It always seems that whenever something relating to the 3rd Reich receives publicity, some one is on hand to demand its destruction because 'it will become a site pf pilgrimage to Neo nazi's'. I was on the site of the Fuhrer bunker exactly 65 years after AH commited suicide. Not a neo nazi to be seen. I have also been at historical sites on significant dates when if ever you could expect neo nazi's to put in an appearance, yet nothing. I would be interested to hear other members opinions as to why this attitude to anything third Reich still continues.

?

Hysterical rampant PC?

Closet neo-nazis pretending to be real anti-nazis by clamouring against imagined real closet neo-nazis?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast