Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Whoopsie!

Article about: If all those people don't want it, they should donate a sum of money to pay for the shipping costs to have it mailed to ME then I will donate it to some museum somwhere! after keeping it for

?

Default Re: Whoopsie!

If all those people don't want it, they should donate a sum of money to pay for the shipping costs to have it mailed to ME then I will donate it to some museum somwhere! after keeping it for a year or two...=)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Whoopsie!
    P
    Many

?

In case the link is gone heres the picture
    Cheers,
    Ger

pity i dont have a bell tower at my place otherwise the problem was solved
    Whoopsie!

?

Haha yes, a privately owned bell Tower might just have solved the problem.

Forum bell tower anyone?

Silly story, typical nonsensical PC crap. Of course it should be treated as an historical artifact, burying or destroying it makes absolutely no sense at all. At least the topic of this bell brought my mind over to youtube to watch a classic comedic scene, Peter Selllers as Closeau doing his Quasimodo "ooooh... ze bells, ze bells" bit

Inspector Clouseau the hunchback - YouTube

?

@ robin morely,...I am under the impression it serves many to restir the ashes of the third Reich for reparations to affected countries and also I had read that Germany is no longer treated as a regular country by France and England, and something illegal about it all from the Weimar Republic,....I am just saying in passing,..there is likely money involved,....but how would I know, and if I read something, how could I know the veracity of even that,....it is a study I will not delve into.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2